TOTAL E-mail Protection
Tired of spam wasting your time and bandwidth? Worried about what type of e-mail your employees are sending or receiving? Our TOTAL E-mail Protection combines standard services such as anti-virus and anti-spam filtering with content filtering, policy enforcement, disaster recovery, mail relay, archiving, and even encrypted e-mail options. It has everything you need without a single piece of hardware or software install.
SlingStoneIT’s E-mail Total Protection service is a comprehensive messaging management solution. It provides your organization with a set of services to protect all aspects of your messaging platform with a solution that is affordable, manageable, and incredibly scalable.
- Disaster Recovery/Mail Relay – Eliminates lost or bounced e-mail if your email servers or Internet connection become unavailable for any reason. We securely spool and queue inbound email.
- Spam Filtering (Anti-Spam) – Prevents and protects corporate networks from spam via proprietary email traffic analysis technology, “fingerprinting,” rules-based scoring, and Custom Spam Filter Management (CSFM). No spam software to buy or install. No wasted staff hours “tweaking” spam rules.
- Virus Management (Anti-Virus) – Protects businesses from receiving email-borne viruses and other malicious code by using multiple anti-virus engines, and employing Virus Hold to close the window of vulnerability during emerging threats. No e-mail server virus software to buy, install, or maintain.
- Policy Enforcement/Content Filtering – Filters messages according to the customer-defined rule set, allowing Administrators to block, quarantine, or redirect messages that are flagged by those rules.
- Optional: Encrypted Email – Encrypts messages for privacy with easy-to-use gateway policies, ensuring compliance with regulations such as HIPAA.
- Optional: Message Continuity (MC) – Protects an enterprise’s most critical and valuable communications tool and ensures continual access to email functionality – including reading, composing and replying to messages – even during disaster and emergency situations. MC intercepts and makes copies of inbound, outbound, and internal email and stores those message copies in a 30-day rolling message store.
- Optional: Message Archiving – Helps enterprises comply with the regulatory and legal demands placed upon businesses and their communication systems. The service intercepts and makes copies of inbound, outbound, and internal email, as well as IM and other communications and stores those message copies in a secure, tamperproof archive.
These capabilities are outlined in detail in our TOTAL E-mail Protection service white paper. Download it here.
We provide a range of IT network support, computer tech support and IT services in Oceanside, Oakland, Carlsbad, Orange County, Irvine, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Jose, San Francisco.
Local experts who can visit on-site: San Diego IT network support, Irvine computer tech support, Oakland Backup and Data Recovery, San Jose IT services, Orange County CA IT network support, and Oceanside Small Business Servers.